A Little Light Melodrama from Athens?

And now the Acropolis is crumbling...

I don't have the photos on this laptop, but yes a bit of the Acropolis rock did fall down, as it has been doing for centuries. Obviously no-one wants the Acropolis to go splat, particularly not on a visitor ... but this is a bit of an odd story as the amazing architect of the Acropolis Michaelis Lefantzis presented his ingenious solution to the Central Archaeological Council at the start of the year. Someone should check the dates before issuing melodramatic press releases. I know we've all been ignoring you for Amphipolis, but I promise you Athens we have not forgotten you.

If we're going to recycle old news, why no do it properly? Psst - anyone heard they're putting Socrates on trial?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.