Green: Style Over Substance

Both in terms of Green's planned Bible Museum and the Washington Post's journalsim.

So, just how em do you design a Bible museum? - The Washington Post

The footer clarifies that:
Michelle Boorstein is the Post’s religion reporter, where she reports on the busy marketplace of American religion.
I realise that the comment about the marketplace is meant to be witty. But when did ethics cease to be of importance in religion in America? Isn't there a Commandment against stealing? After all that is in effect what one does when one acquires papyri looted from another country ...

See PhDiva: I come to bury Green, not to praise him on how dodgy the acquisition of some of the Green artifacts were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.