9.16.2014

Blog Love: Positive Prescription

I love psychiatrist Dr Samantha Boardman's blog, for its positivity - it does what the title says - and for the sensible advice, sometimes just common sense tips we can all forget about as we try to juggle our messy lives, other times discussions of interesting research. Her current, very timely post is 20 Secrets of Successful Students - and boy have I found myself saying the same things over the years, though putting the points across far less succinctly. There are many blogs out there giving life advice, but few are as qualified to do so as Dr Boardman's.

Positive Prescription - it's also worth signing up to the newsletter, which serves as a good weekly reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.