3.20.2014

Dolce & Gabbana: The Ancient Collection

David Meadows reminded me that although I'd been tweeting Dolce's new collection (the dog keeps dragging me past their shop on her walks ...), I have not blogged it.

Dolce e Gabbana and the Ancient Greek Columns | Greek Reporter Europe


I can claim it's because I'm ill or too busy or too ... but the truth is that I don't like it as much as their Byzantine Ravenna collection from the Fall (blogged here). It's all a bit 'blah' ...



As always, Luisa via Roma is the best place to browse the new offerings from Dolce e Gabbana - here - but other than the over-size giant coin belt (second from right on woman in photo below), the collection feels like slightly better designed tourist tat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.