Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I love ... HeadButler.com

Jesse Kornbluth has great taste and I can't recommend his Head Butler blog enough. Ironically I discovered it through an email alert for Culture Concierge, and wish I'd found it sooner. Both sites tend to appeal to people who like to keep them secret so that they appear "incredibly plugged in" (as he wrote of his own site - and yes, people keep telling me an ex does that with CC too) - but Kornbluth has asked people to share his, and I wish I'd remembered to sooner as it is fabulous.

The State of the Union (The 2012 Head Butler Annual Report) | HeadButler.com

Some of his choices I hate (new music), some I just like, but many others I love (classical music) to the point where I've bought them on his recommendation alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment