1.19.2013

Archaeologists Do Instagram ...

I decided that since archaeologists are essentially retro, I'd bring a Polaroid to Athens ... It has proven to be a source of endless fascination and amusement, and most people asked to keep their photos (at one point we were photographing each other holding the photo of the previous person at the Ephoria ...). Athens is suffering financially, but the archaeologists are all doing an amazing job working hard to ensure the archaeology is safe. The Greek archaeologists have also been kind enough to show me some of their finds, and whilst I can't say more at the moment, there will be some amazing finds in the news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.