7.12.2011

Updated: Mougins Museum of Classical Art

Although the post about Cleopatra's looks remains the most commented on, for some reason what I thought was a rather innocuous post about a small museum has generated a large number of emails ... I'm not sure why people chose to email directly rather than add comments here or on FB, but I've updated the post by adding a few 'quick thoughts' at the end of it which I hope answer most of the questions raised. They are very 'quick thoughts' so try not to be harsh as I'm in a 'delete' mood with my email and have been blocking people who repeatedly annoy me recently ...

Dorothy King's PhDiva: Mougins Museum of Classical Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.