Famous Antiquities Collector Divorcing

Normally I try to keep well away from dirt about peoples' lives unless they've been dead at least a thousand years and covered in it, but ...
Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez have issued a press release about their marriage, which is heading for divorce court. Details of custody arrangements for the children are none of our business, but Mr Anthony is retaining custody of his antiquities collection - see photos below.
I can't tell much about the antiquities in the photos, but I love love love the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.