Dominique Strauss-Kahn ...

Dominique Strauss-Kahn sent a text message to Tristane Banon asking: 'Do I scare you?' - Telegraph:

"One of Mr Strauss-Kahn's lawyers, Henri Leclerc, said on Monday that he filed a slander complaint against Miss Banon on Friday, dismissing the claims as 'imaginary'."

This sort of thing drives me mad. Why do men always seem to say women lied about being attacked or are "delusional" ... Do they really think we lie awake at night fantasising about being attacked / raped by a man that thinks he's 'powerful'? I am still having nightmares about a recent run-in. DSK is clearly a tosser, but what his lawyer is doing now is probably making her feel far worse than the original incident. It's also why I was so shocked by the News International / News of the World phone hacking - a few celebs may be fair game, but tormenting victims of crime further was beyond unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.