11.17.2010

The Skip That Broke Chester Row ...

I've added some more photos to the album in the original post, taken this morning.

There is still a huge hole in the road, but the builders have tried to seal gaps in the fence ... possibly because all the other local builders have been going to Chester Row on their breaks, to see how much damage was done by the www.bigbasement.co.uk, and having a good giggle.

It still amazes me to see other building sites still using those large skips, because they are another accident waiting to happen.

Dorothy King's PhDiva: The Skip That Broke The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.