Yoko Ono Unveils John Lennon Blue Plaque

I've stuck up an album of photos from the unveiling today of an English Heritage Blue Plaque at 34 Montagu Square, where Yoko Ono and the late John Lennon lived, and where the Two Virgins naked record cover was photographed. Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendrix, Ringo Starr and William Burrows also lived there.

The album is here - I'll add the Blackberry photos later.

Yoko Ono was charming, but her security awful - they bullied / threatened local residents trying to get home, and a complaint to the police didn't help (apparently the Metropolitan Police think it's okay for hired thugs to threaten people).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.