9.24.2010

'Cleopatra' Milk Bath Joke

I got this one off my uncle ... no idea where he got it.
A  blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left  a note for  her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk. When the milkman read  the note, he felt there  must be a mistake.
He thought she probably meant  2.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the point. The blonde  came to  the door and the milkman said, 'I found your note asking me to  leave 25  gallons  of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?'

The  blonde said, 'I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub  up with milk and take  a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again.'

The  milkman  asked, 'Do you want it pasteurized?'
The blonde said,  'No, just up to my bust. I can splash it on my face.'

2 comments:

  1. ERNIE (THE FASTEST MILKMAN IN THE WEST)
    (Benny Hill)
    Benny Hill - 1971

    She said she'd like to bathe in milk, he said, "All right, sweetheart,"
    And when he'd finished work one night he loaded up his cart.
    He said, "D'you want it pasturize? 'Cause pasturize is best,"
    She says, "Ernie, I'll be happy if it comes up to my chest."

    I bet it was old then.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.