Ellie: Homage a Coco Chanel

Tiger Woods uses Ambien sex, allegedly. I used it to sleep - in the past ... Because I sleep walk on it. Oh, and sleep bid on eBay on it too ... Anyway, I woke up one morning to discover that I had left the successful bid on a pink faux Chanel dog coat. All I can think is that I have been getting fed up with people assuming that Ellie is a boy, and subconsciously been expressing my frustrations? Anyway, it looks ridiculous on her, but fun in an over the top kinda way too.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.