12.20.2009

Columbia Road Flower Market, London

A month or so back we did a family outing to Columbia Road. On Sundays it has a great flower and plant market, and my lovely step-mother's garden was in need of a little refurb. The plants turned out to have been good quality - they've thrived - and were very cheap compared to shops.








It was raining, so Ellie hitched a ride inside my jacket


The street is now lined with some lovely little shops, which are open during the week - and this Wednesday night, for anyone wanting to do a little last minute Christmas shopping.







I wasn't sure if this was a Banksy, as they claimed, or just an homage - but the area has some interesting Street Art.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.