3.14.2009

Knife Skills 101

Although there are many courses that teach how to chop vegetables, I love the sound of these classes in butchery run by The Ginger Pig, one of London's best butchers: Learn Butchery.

Obviously, I would recommend sticking to using these skills on non-human animals, though ... when someone tried to burgle me in December, I immediately reached for a large knife. I recommend knives with a solid bolster or at least a large lip to the handle, which prevents one's hand slipping down and a nasty cut.

The photo is from the Ginger Pig web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.