7.20.2008

San Gaetano, Florence

One of my friends got married in San Gaetano in Florence.

I did the first Reading and the Responsorial Psalm; she's the one in the veil with her back to the camera.

Which brings me to a pet hate in church - nobody in the congregation ever seems to take part any more. They barely say the prayers out loud, let alone respond to the reading of the Psalm - which makes it very difficult for the person reading the Psalm.

The wonderful photos are just back, so I thought I'd given the US-based photographers a plug - if you're thinking of marrying, think of using Pret a Poser Photography. They are based in Chicago, but will travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.