6.12.2008

Roman Battles ...

I'm guessing that Fran├žois Joseph Heim, who painted this view or Marius' defeat of the Cimbri and Teutones was also having a few problems with the ancient sources ...



Seriously, I have a battle description where they go in one Gate, then immediately out another (somehow miraculously avoiding having to go out the walls at a spot with no gate, over an unbridged river, and back in through another set of walls). Maybe my mistake has been using Lego - if I switched to Star Trek figures they could magically move through space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not moderate comments, but I remove spam, overt self-promotion ("read [link] my much better post on this") and what I consider hate speech (racism, homophobia etc).

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.